Opportunity to Raise Money for Your Non-Profit
The Community Literacy Project, a youth community service team sponsored by the Association of Village PRIDE, Inc., is having a Family Fun Day at the Fayette Family YMCA on July 25 from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. The youth team is raising money to help build and equip a library in Nigeria.
Food vendors are needed. Any non-profit interested in setting up a vending booth should call the project coordinator at 678-346-0953 or Dawn Oparah at 770-716-9206 or visit the website, www.communityliteracyproject.com, and complete a volunteer form with your information or send an email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is no cost for setting up the vending booth but the youth group would appreciate a donation from the profits for the day toward their project.
Ways to Volunteer and Support the Project:
Volunteers needed to help staff the day. Activities that will take place are:
· Field Games
· Moonwalk Jumping
· Face Painting
· Nature Walks
· Toddler fun area
· Indoor Board games
· Demonstrations in: Acting, Belly Dancing, Step Dancing, and more
Additional Human Resources needed
· Food vendors
· Community Organizations who want to set up booths to share information
· Help in getting the word out in the community about the Family Fun Day
· People with family friendly talent willing to showcase their talent
· Dance Demonstrations
· Praise and Worship Demonstrations (Mimes, Dance ministries, clowns
· A magician
· A caricature artist
· Someone to make balloons into different shapes for kids
Some physical needs
· Baby wading pools
· More Face-painters and face-paint
· A sound system
· Karaoke Machine
If you can help in anyway please let us know or if you need more information about the project please the website or call.