Featuring an Array of Unparalleled Auction Items Including a Napa Valley Wine Experience and New York Fashion Week Getaway with Tickets to the Jason Wu Runway Show for his Spring 2010 Collection
Jeffrey Fashion Cares, benefiting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Atlanta Affiliate and the Atlanta AIDS Partnership Fund (AAPF), has announced the live auction items for its 2009 event on Monday, August 31st at 55 Allen Plaza in Downtown Atlanta. Patrons will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of items and unparalleled opportunities during the fashionable fête, including a unique Napa Valley wine experience for four and a New York Fashion Week getaway that includes coveted tickets for the Jason Wu runway show for his Spring 2010 Collection. The event also includes a silent auction, which will feature items from Jeffrey Atlanta. Silent auction items will be on display at Jeffrey Atlanta in Phipps Plaza through Sunday, August 30.
In addition to giving attendees the option to make installment payments on their tickets or patronships, bidders online and at Fashion Cares can also choose to make payments on this year’s live auction items in a discreet, confidential way. Fashion Cares is accepting bids now on both the silent and live auction items that will be carried over to the night of the event. There is also an option to “Buy It Now” for ‘must-have’ items bidders can’t live without. For up-to-date information on all auction items, visit www.jeffreyfashioncares.com and then, email firstname.lastname@example.org to place a bid or secure items prior to the event.
“We are very fortunate to have so many generous organizations behind our efforts to present an array of unforgettable live auction items at this year’s event in order to help us meet our goals in raising money and awareness for our beneficiaries. We also understand the current economic climate has taken a toll on everyone; and feel it is more important than ever to present viable payment options to our attendees,” say Event Chairs Sacha Taylor and Lila Hertz.
Live auction items to be auctioned off at event include:
Napa Valley Wine Experience--May 6 - 9, 2010
A unique Napa Valley wine experience for two couples, along with time in San Francisco is complete with luxury accommodations, “behind the scenes” winery and vineyard activities, as well as your very own private wine guide.
- Four Delta first-class, round-trip, unrestricted airline tickets from any location in the US.
- Accommodations for four at the winery, Cardinale, for three nights. Cardinale is a wine inspired by the mountain terroir of its Napa Valley estate and select vineyards along the Mayacamas and Vaca Ranges. Cardinale's densely planted, low yielding vines endure the challenging elements that produce exceptional grapes. The wine is nurtured and animated through careful mountain viticulture and innovative artisan methods. It is a very special place with beautiful views and wonderful hand crafted wines produced from Jess Jackson’s finest Napa Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards. It is also the sometime California retreat of the thoroughbred racehorse Curlin.
Michael Venezia, Corporate Director of Education of United Distributors Inc., wine connoisseur and gourmand, will be your personal aide de camp during you stay in Napa Valley.
- Private, VIP tours and tastings at Cardinale, Silver Oak and Opus One.
- Also, included is a one-night stay at the W San Francisco for two couples--In the heart of the SoMa district, the city is in reach. Neighbors with the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, W San Francisco faces the beautiful Yerba Buena gardens and is blocks away from Union Square's shops, the Financial District & the Waterfront. Panoramic views of the Bay Bridge and the city skyline fill each of guest room.
Compliments of: Delta, W San Francisco & United Distributors
New York Fashionista Fantasy TripGrab your best girlfriend and jet off to New York Fashion Week—September 2009--as you rub elbows with world's most fashionable set. You may even catch a glimpse of Anna Wintour!
- Two Delta first-class, round-trip, unrestricted airline tickets from any location in the US.
- Two Nights, Three Days at The St. Regis New York--In the heart of Manhattan, a refined atmosphere and gracious service rank The St. Regis New York among the top hotels. In 2008, it received the Mobil Travel Guide Five-Star Award and AAA Five Diamond Award for the 15th consecutive year.
- Two tickets for the Jason Wu Runway Show for his Spring 2010 Collection.
- Two $500 gift certificates for a shopping spree at Jeffrey.
A $200 gift certificate at any of Chef Laurent Tourondel’s BLT restaurant concepts.
- Two $100 Bliss Certificates for spa treatments--The new Bliss 57, which is walking distance from The St. Regis, features an over-the-top treatment menu that includes their famous facials, mesmerizing massages, and mind-boggling body treatments. Their latest spa location caters to our indigenously uptown clientele (celebrities, supermodels, moms) by offering the same unique vibe, along with some aaah-inspiring improvements.
Lastly, celebrate your trip to NY with a $250 gift certificate to the Four Seasons NY’s newest addition, The Garden, an expansive wine & champagne bar serves small plates such as charcuterie & artisanal cheeses
Compliments of: Delta, Bliss, Jeffrey Kalinsky, BLT, Jeffrey, Four Seasons NY, Dan Normandin & Fashion Cares
Tiffany & Co. Earrings
How about an early Holiday Gift? Have an Anniversary coming up? A Birthday?
A Pair of 18kt Yellow Gold and Platinum Paloma Picasso Rubellite and Diamond earrings. 186 Diamonds totaling 4.11 Carats & 2 Oval Rubellites totaling 11.55 carats—Retails for $26,675
Compliments of: Tiffany & Co.
Elton John's Oscar Party
Walk the red carpet and be immersed in paparazzi flash bulbs, enjoying every bit of the glitz and glamour during this celebrity filled event.
- Two Delta first-class, round-trip, unrestricted airline tickets from any location in the US
- Invitation for two to private cocktails & dinner during the 81st Academy Awards--Sunday, March 7, 2010
- Admittance for two to a private Elton John Performance.
- Admittance for two to the Post-Oscar Elton John Party.
- Two Nights at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA--Ideally situated at the crossroads of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, the SLS Hotel is a landmark of sleek sophistication, just steps from The Beverly Center, the sparkling storefronts of Rodeo Drive, and favorite celebrity haunts.
Compliments of: Delta, ING, Elton John AIDS Foundation & Jeffrey Fashion Cares
-Where Miro meets the Mediterranean, medieval quarters showcase modernista masterpieces and Catalan cuisine complement caliente clubs, the W Barcelona is an avant-garde icon rising above a stunning waterfront in Spain’s most dynamic and stylish city.
- Six nights, Seven Days at the newly-built, W Barcelona (Opens October 2009).
- Two Massages from Bliss Spa.
- Two welcome drinks in the rooftop bar, Eclipse, with VIP access during your stay.
- Daily use of a poolside, VIP Cabana and a W beach picnic basket.
- Two W Beach Towels designed by Spanish glam illustrator, Jordi Labanda.
Compliments of: W Barcelona
The “Uptown” Atlanta Ultimate ExperiencePlace all aside and head to the posh St. Regis Atlanta for a complete getaway for two couples & wine experience of a life time!
- A night’s stay in the Empire Suite, which has two bedrooms (valued at $6,000 a night)--The 2,800 square-foot Empire Suite surrounds guests with every possible luxury and the potential for many more through the services of a bespoke St. Regis Butler. With a full kitchen and elegant dining area, a piano and a fireplace, the suite is a natural venue for intimate gatherings.
- A dinner party for four in the Empire Suite to include a private wine tasting with The St. Regis Wine Director & 3rd Best Sommelier in the World, Herve Pennequin.
- A private tour of the “back of the house” during your stay.
- Spa treatments of your choice at Remede Spa.
- A 16”X8” watercolor painting of your choice from French Artist Georges Nasri, whose art adorns the walls at the St. Regis Atlanta.
Compliments of: St. Regis Hotel, Remede Spa & Huff Harrington Fine Art, LTD.
The “Downtown” Atlanta Ultimate ExperienceIn Atlanta’s exciting Downtown, the W is a lush hideaway infused with natural elements and sensual style, where revitalization and rejuvenation beckon amid major corporations, specialty shopping, upscale living and everything cool about Hotlanta.
- A weekend night’s stay in a WOW Suite.
- Two Spa treatments of your choice at Bliss (Pick from either: Blissage75 or Dew Diligence Facial).
- Two cool cocktails from either Drink Shop, Wet Bar or Living Room.
- A private tour of the “back of the house,” including the W Residences.
- Dinner for six at nearby French American Brasserie where you will start the evening with a glass of champagne & canapés on the Rooftop Terrace. Then, Chef Stephen Sharp will prepare a savory four-course dinner for six, in their intimate wine cellar. Expect an innovative French inspired menu with wine pairings, created just for you and tailored to your palate.
- Helicopter Tour of Downtown and Buckhead, taking off from the W’s Rooftop Helipad (25-Minute Tour).
Compliments of: W Atlanta Downtown, Air Atlanta, French American Brasserie
Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2009, which includes a Pre-Show Cocktail Reception, Couture Fashion Show and Silent & Live Auctions, will kick-off Monday, August 31 at 7 p.m. at 55 Allen Plaza in Downtown Atlanta -- with fashion superstar, Jason Wu, as this year’s special guest. Immediately following the show, a VIP After-Party hosted by the W Atlanta Downtown Hotel & Residences will feature a musical performance by another special guest--Fred Schneider of the B-52’s. Jeffrey Fashion Cares, now in its 17th year, will once again benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Atlanta Affiliate and the Atlanta AIDS Partnership Fund (AAPF). Last year’s sold-out event raised an unprecedented $800,000 with 95 cents on the dollar being donated to its beneficiaries.
2009 Presenting Sponsors to date include, Atlanta Magazine, Delta, Dennis Dean Catering, the Elton John AIDS Foundation, ING, Jeffrey, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co., W Atlanta Downtown Hotel & Residences and We Rent Atlanta.
For more information and to purchase tickets to Jeffrey Fashion Cares 2009 event, including patron and corporate sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.jeffreyfashioncares.com/atlanta or call (404) 745-0293.
Community News You Can Use
Follow us on Twitter: @gafrontpage