|Two boys who live at The Children’s Village with|
donations from a recent Milk and Cereal drive organized
by Mrs. Mary Ruth Kimsey, a resident of Christian City.
Sponsor A Child: Choose a boy or a girl to sponsor and receive a photo, profile and regular updates. $30 a month helps to pay for basic needs such as food, clothing and education
· Donations to Graceland Thrift Shop. Proceeds help to pay for the education of the children who live in the cottages. Volunteers are needed to work in the Thrift Shop to accept donations, sort, and help with customers
· Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, or Publix
· Cleaning supplies
· Zip-lock bags
· Canned fruits and vegetables
· Peanut butter
· Individually wrapped snacks and drinks
· Dental hygiene products
· Personal hygiene products
· Kid friendly cereals
Please contact Heidi Becker at 770-703-2636 for drop off details or for more information about the Children’s Village and how you can Sponsor A Child. Christian City has been caring for abandoned and abused children in a family centered residential setting since 1965. Children live in cottages with full time houseparents. Over 1,000 children have called Christian City “home.” For more information, please visit our website at www.christiancity.org.